Pitch to Build Your Venture 2019
At Stony Creek Brewery, Branford, CT (driving & transit directions below)
October 15, 2019, 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Networking, Professional Development and Employment Opportunities!
Looking to find employment or consulting opportunities with start ups?
- Meet with start-ups that are currently hiring
- On the spot interviews
- Get valuable career insight and advice from our sponsors at the event
- Network with other professionals and job seekers
Registration is required.
Pitching Companies and Positions available
8 Fast Growing Bioscience Companies and more than 30 positions available!
- Project/Alliance Manager
- Finance Operations Manager
- Senior Research Associate
- Data Scientist - Bioinformatics/Pharma
- Data Scientist - Clinical Informatics
- Scientist Statistical Genomics
- Data Integration Specialist, LIMS
- Molecular/Cyto/Genomic Technologists
- UX Copywriter
Pitch to Build Your Venture is a unique event to match growing bioscience start-ups with pre-screened job candidates. Start-up ventures give a five-minute venture pitch to the audience of professionals and job candidates—consultants welcome, too! Candidates will meet one-on-one with ventures.
The combination of pre-screened candidates and the transparency of the start-up and their job openings makes this an efficient, powerful way to recruit and hire talent and allow professionals an opportunity to build networks, learn, exchange valuable information, and have fun.
|Reception for Sponsors and Companies pitching||4:30PM-5:00PM|
|Registration & Networking||5:00PM-5:30PM|
|Pitch round 1 |
Patient Wisdom, FreeThink, Tangen, Vanessa Research (followed by one-on-one interviews)
|Pitch round 2|
RevMedica, LifeStyleCX, Ancera, Sema4 (followed by one-on-one interviews)
|Networking & Closing remarks||7:30PM-8:00PM|
5 minutes-walk from the Branford train station
a short drive off of I-95 Exit 54.
For more information about this event, please contact event coordinator Jeremy Despringre at Jeremy@designtechnologiesllc.com